Check out Latest Job offers in Lagos Nigeria:Corporate Communications Specialist,Sales Representative,Associate Counsel,Compliance Assistant,Examinations Officer ,Chief Finance Officer,Corporate Sales Executive,Account Receivable Officer, etc.
Latest jobs series is here again. This where i share with you various job opportunities across the world. If you are based in Lagos or willing to work in Lagos Nigeria. This latest job offers are for you to consider. Read through and follow the instructions.
Account Receivable Officer
Reporting to: Finance Manager
• Posts customer and Stores daily sales
• Received payment from POS and Cash
• Record all stores payments from all sources
• Reconciled daily sales report with Funds received from POS terminal, Cash Collection company and Voucher sales
• Updates and reconcile receivables by totaling unpaid invoices coming from POS settlement and Cash settlement from FETS.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Resolves valid or authorized charged back deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves all POS charge back, uncredited POS transaction and Cash deposit.
• Perform Monthly bank reconciliation of store sales
BSC/HND in Accounting (Other Disciplines can be consider provided they have proven experience in Account receivable.)
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience within account receivable unit.
- Experience with the use of excel and accounting software
- Must be teachable.
If you are qualified, send your application / resume email@example.com
Corporate Sales Executive for a Marketing Communications firm in Lagos.
The Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible for marketing & selling the company’s services and meeting customer needs.
Brief Job Description
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new businesses through cold calling, networking and social media
- Preparation of sales documents i.e. sales proposal, invoice and quote
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Plan, recommend and prepare strategies for current and potential clients
- Accounts management i.e. After sales follow-up
- Provide in-depth details on service offerings to the clients
- Must have minimum of 1 year cognate experience in marketing
- Candidate must have good understanding of Digital Marketing
Minimum qualification: BSc or HND
- Desired skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Proficient in Ms Word and Excel
- Excellent team-work skills
- Self-motivated with a flexible attitude to best work practices
- Confident and experienced negotiator who is able to drive revenue
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success
Remuneration is highly competitive
Other Benefits: free lunch, 13th month, HMO
If you are qualified and meet these core requirements, kindly send CV with Cover letter using the Job Title as the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: April 24, 2019
Job location: Lekki Lagos
While you wait for opportunities for jobs , you can also consider this opportunities to be self employed: Visit my online shop https://www.muritala.com/shop/ to get courses that can change your finance for good.
Chief Finance Officer
A client, one of the foremost names in the HMO industry in Nigeria is urgently looking for a CFO. Candidate must have experience working as a CFO, at least 10 year's post NysC , must have ICAN or the likes and should have a Masters degree. Pay is very attractive plus other benefits.
If you are qualified send CV to email@example.com
Urgent Vacancy:Examinations Officer (EO01/SIAO/009)
An esteemed Professional Institute is looking to recruit an Examinations Officer.
The position reports to the Head of Department and is responsible for effective planning and management of the examination processes for assigned subject area i.e. any of Financial Accounting; Auditing; Cost Accounting; Tax and Law.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaises with and manages relationship with examiners for assigned subject area
• Reviews and agrees each examination processes and procedures for presentation to and approval of the appropriate authority and by the Chair of the Examination Committee
• Develops and obtains approval for examination timetables and ensures approved timetables are complied with
• Acts as the in-house expert for respective syllabus areas by reviewing syllabuses, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of respective areas and providing technical guidance
• Leads and ensures compliance with quality control measures in the examination process and improvement of all processes for respective subject areas to ensure operational efficiency
• Coordinates the review of learning materials for assigned subject areas
Qualifications and Requirements
• B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics
• Must be a Chartered Accountant
• A Master’s degree is an advantage
• Specialist knowledge in any of the following specified areas:
i. Financial Accounting and Auditing
ii. Cost Accounting and
iii. Tax and Law
• Minimum of 4 years relevant post professional qualification experience
Required Skills and Competencies
• Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methodology
• Possess the ability to evaluate and interpret financial statements with a sound financial management capability
• The ideal candidate must be innovative and research- inclined with good understanding of the global economy and key development imperatives
Required Personal Attributes
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• High level of confidence, integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people both within and outside the firm.
If you are qualified, send should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent vacancy in a leading Stockbroking firm, in Lagos.
Job Type & Location: Full Time, Lagos
The Compliance Assistant will assist in monitoring the daily functions of the business to ensure appropriate procedures are followed up and adhered to.
He/she will also be assisting in diagnosing and developing enhanced procedures to ensure companywide compliance with all regulatory, financial and core operational system requirements.
The ideal candidate must have:
A degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Law or similar field.
At least 1year experience in similar role from a reputable financial/ consulting establishment.
Strong use of MS Office Applications, Microsoft project and financial software applications.
Ability to demonstrate understanding of compliance activities in a corporate environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please click this link: https://drive.google.com/open…
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
.Bachelors of Law
.Minimum of five years cognate experience
Responsibilities will include:
• Interpreting laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
• Analyzing the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
• Evaluating findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
•Gathering evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
•Examining legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit
If you are interested send your Cvs to email@example.com
We are currently seeking to recruit vibrant and intelligent personnel for the role of Sales Representative
OND/BSc./HND in any social science or Marketing related field. .
Experience: 0 to 2 years in sales or cashier.
Location: *Ajah, Lekki and Victoria Island strictly.*
Interested candidates must reside within the specified location and share their cv on below email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Communications Specialist
A leading provider of electronic payment terminal and solution is looking to hire a Corporate Communications Specialist
- Over 3 years experience in similar role
- B2B/B2C advertising campaign experience
- Strong marketing/corporate communications experience
If you are qualified send, resume to email@example.com
Chief Finance Officer
Looking for CFO, a qualified CA with experience in Fund Raising and should have done the same for manufacturing set up. Job location is West Africa.
Interested professionals with relevant experience can share updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org