Are you are looking for jobs or need to change your current jobs? Get the latest job offers, job vacancies and job opportunities across Nigeria. Various companies are looking to recruits the best hands. Take your time to read through and apply for any job offers you are qualified for.
Job Opening – Terminal Operations Manager
Location – Ikorodu, Lagos
Overall in charge of the day to day operations in the terminal as well as coordinates with all concerned parties in a professional manner to successfully achieve the goals and objectives established by senior management as well as to satisfy the expectation of clients
B.Sc./HND in any Engineering, Business management or an equivalent discipline
Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position preferably in shipping, port or container terminal operations.
Driving and should have a valid driving license
Computer literate and able to use standard software such as MS Office tools and the internet
A degree of physical fitness required for climbing vessel, container, and cargo handling equipment
Good Vision – correction aids acceptable
No fear of working at height
No history of epilepsy
No history of cardiovascular conditions
No history of mental conditions
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as mail subject.
Don’t forget to read: Top Secretes On How To Make Money With eCommerce Business
Corporate Sales Executive for a Marketing Communications firm in Lagos.
The Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible for marketing & selling the company’s services and meeting customer needs.
Brief Job Description
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new businesses through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Preparation of sales documents i.e. sales proposal, invoice and quote
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Plan, recommend and prepare strategies for current and potential clients
- Accounts management i.e. After sales follow-up
- Provide in-depth details on service offerings to the clients
- Must have minimum of 1 year cognate experience in marketing
- Candidate must have good understanding of Digital Marketing
- Minimum qualification: BSc or HND
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Proficient in Ms Word and Excel
- Excellent team-work skills
- Self-motivated with a flexible attitude to best work practices
- Confident and experienced negotiator who is able to drive revenue
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success
Remuneration is highly competitive
Other Benefits: free lunch, 13th month, HMO
If you are suitable or have suitable candidates who meet these core requirements, kindly send CV with Cover letter using the Job Title as the subject of your email to email@example.com
Deadline: April 24, 2019
Job location: Lekki Lagos
Account Receivable Officer
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Application Deadline: 25th April 2019
• Posts customer and Stores daily sales
• Received payment from POS and Cash
• Record all stores payments from all sources
• Reconciled daily sales report with Funds received from POS terminal, Cash Collection company and Voucher sales
• Updates and reconcile receivables by totaling unpaid invoices coming from POS settlement and Cash settlement from FETS.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Resolves valid or authorized charged back deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves all POS charge back, uncredited POS transaction and Cash deposit.
• Perform Monthly bank reconciliation of store sales
BSC/HND in Accounting (Other Disciplines can be consider provided they have proven experience in Account receivable.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience within account receivable unit.
- Experience with the use of excel and accounting software
- Must be teachable.
If You are qualified, send your application / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Communications Specialist
A leading provider of electronic payment terminal and solution is looking to hire a Corporate Communications Specialist.
- 3+ years in similar role
- B2B/B2C advertising campaign experience
- Strong marketing/corporate communications experience
If you are qualified, send resume to email@example.com
Product Manager / Relationship Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Salary: 300,000 – 350,000
• BSC, Computer Science
• 2 years’ work experience
• Project Management Skills
• Basic software development skills
• Basic knowledge of the Pension Industry
• Ability to lead a team
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good presentation skills
If you are qualified, send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Sales Operations Analyst
A foremost Supply chain and Distribution company with operations across Nigeria is recruiting for the role of a Sales Operations Analyst.
The sales operations analyst is responsible for designing and maintaining sales reports, managing the field sales incentive compensation process, analyzing sales force realignment requests, and acting as liaison on sales automation issues.
• HND/BSc in Business Administration or related discipline
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sales Analyst in FMCG sales and distribution
• Proficient with MS Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Decision Making
If you are qualified, send your application and CV’s to email@example.com, stating the position applied for in the subject of the email, on or before Tuesday April 30, 2019.
• Promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
• Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Minimum qualification of OND
• HND and BSc holders can also apply
• 2 – 3-years FMCG sales experience
• Proven work experience as a HORECA or Key Account representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS (excel and word)
• Must be able to drive and own a valid driver’s license.
If you are qualified, submit your application and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position applied for in the subject of the email, on or before Tuesday April 30, 2019.
A company in construction and real estate business is in need of an Office Manager to coordinate and oversee all Office front desk activities as the first point of contact for all incoming visitors, telephone calls and incoming mails and the distribution of outgoing mails. Management and maintenance of adequate records for all Company Office facilities.
Managing relationships with Security agencies, janitors, facility manager, gardening service, and other occupancy services in all company locations and official residences. Provide centralized filing and an effective Archives Management System.
Ensure prompt payment of property rents, utility bills, all dues on statutory permits for business licenses like Land use charge, LAWMA, PHCN, statutory levies, rates, etc Administration of the company’s fleet of vehicles and monitoring of Office drivers / dispatch riders, including stationary, Office Consumables and uninterrupted operational services through provision of Diesel required for Generators at all times.
B.sc (at least 2nd Class Upper) in Business Administration or any other degree in Management / Social Sciences and Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position.
If you are qualified, send your applications to email@example.com.
Aldelia Nigeria is looking to fill the opening for an Internal Control Officer for our client a major distributor for lead manufacturers of interior solutions.This role reports to the Head, Internal Control.
Job location is Lagos State
Key Competencies Required:
• Review books of account and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
• Review of local bank reconciliation statements
• Conduct pre-audit test of all expenditures
• Have a degree in Accounting
• Minimum 3-4 years’ cognate experience.
• Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
• Planning and Organizing
• Data/Information Management
• Financial Acumen
• Financial Systems Savvy
If you qualified, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
URGENT JOB VACANCIES
Based on recruitment timelines, I will only be considering candidates who are currently not employed.
However candidates must have at least 3 years experience in same role.
So please update your CV to reflect your current employment status.
Note that only candidates who meet the job specifications and are currently unemployed will be considered.
The Job Vacancies:
- Account Officer
- Business Strategy Administrator
- HSE Coordinator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
To apply please send cvs to email@example.com with the job role as subject of the mail.
Another Job Vacancies:
- Business Development Executives
- PA to CEO
- Admin Officer
- University Degree (BA/B.Sc in Humanities, Social sciences, etc)
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team
If you are interested, send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role applied for as subject of the email
Note:Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
I will continue to bring you more job offers, job vacancies and job opportunities from now on. Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter and follow my social media handles to get latest job offers fro me.