If You are looking for jobs in Lagos, Abuja , Imo and all over Nigeria, dont miss this.
Vacancy: Supermarket Manager (Imo State)
Minimum of 5 years
Salary: 150-200k per month
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent Vacancy for Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 3-5years of experience, kindly send your cv to email@example.com.
Business Development Manager needed in a Travel Agency
REPORTS TO: Sales Director
SALARY: 120,000 to 150,000
LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
As a business development manager, the job is to identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new and existing contacts. Our client requires a Business Development Representative with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organisation, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
• 3 years in a similar middle management position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics or any other related field
• Stakeholder management skills
• Proven ability to negotiate
• Experience with design and implementation of the business development strategy
• Experience working to and exceeding targets
Qualified Candidates should kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A marketer is needed urgently in Abuja
(Lugbe area preferably).
If interested please forward your CV to email@example.com
Minimum qualification is OND. (Benefits: Salary, Logistics allowance, Bonus). Deadline is 15th December , 2018
A reputable Private Healthcare Solutions Company in Lagos is urgently in need to hire a Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for planning and overseeing the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. This person will ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management. The ideal candidate must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing, a great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles, experience in managing marketing activities and be an excellent communicator.
Minimum Requirements of the role
• 3 – 5 years previous experience in a similar marketing role
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field
• Solid knowledge and understanding of marketing techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
• Experience in the healthcare space would be ideal
• Strong and confident communicator; A great people person
• Team player with a customer-oriented approach
• Ability to speak at least two of the major local languages
• Prompt and strategic decision making and problem solving skills
• Proficient use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
• Data entry and analysis
• Report and Proposal writing using Word and PowerPoint
• Presentation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Using the role as subject
Application closes on the 14th of Dec. 2018
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Dont forget to leave a message and share with your friend. Also join Digital Business Profit Club. It Is FreeYou Can Also Check These Out: